One Level Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy having no stairs to climb in this attractive one level Traditional home plan.
- The detailed entry porch has two columns on each side, adding greatly to the curb appeal.
- The inside of the home is also filled with wonderful details such as the column that separates the foyer from the dining room and grand room.
- Tray ceilings add a touch of elegance throughout the home.
- A corner fireplace is the focal point of the grand room that wraps around to meet the breakfast nook and kitchen with its peninsula snack bar.
- Two bedrooms lie on the right side of the home and two more bedrooms, including the master suite, are on the left side.
- The big covered porch in back invites you to relax outdoors.
- Related Plan: Downsize and change the exterior with house plan 37204TC (1,922 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 376 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 2"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 571 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery