About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Enter the raised foyer and gaze through two story windows in the living room and look up to see the bridge to the second floor wing. Look right and get a commanding view of the formal dining room with its built in server and coffered ceiling. Look left and a half staircase leads to a landing, where a niche marks the doubled door entry to the library at mid-level then ascends further to the second floor.
- Descending a few steps to the main level of this home brings you into the formal living spaces, where the living room has a gently curved wall of windows and its two-story ceiling is coffered in box pattern. Just to the left of the living room and around the corner is another series of stairs, which lead to a delightful and secluded powder room with a thoughtful niche beside the toilet.
- Double doors lead to the master suite large enough for sleeping and sitting areas. The master bath is lavishly designed with an expansive bay vanity area, while the soaking tub is set in a bay window arrangement. Glass encloses the shower for two and there is a private toilet chamber. The huge walk-in closet completes this grand design.
- The family wing of this home is also dramatic with a vaulted ceiling in the family room and pyramid type window cluster viewing the rear yard.
- The media and fireplace wall is segmented with niches, window portals and plant shelves. Overlooking both the family room and curved wall of the breakfast area, the island country kitchen is a gourmet's dream, with ample cabinets and a large walk in pantry.
- The second floor has a loft overlooking the family room below, while the two front bedrooms share a private bath. The rear bedroom has the advantage of a sun deck and its own private bath.
- Ceilings: 10' first floor, 8' second floor.
- Foundation: slab.