One-of-a-Kind Escape with Guest Apartment
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This one-of-a-kind house plan is ideal for those who desire bright open spaces & something a little out of the ordinary and was designed with bright open spaces in mind.
- Upon entering the foyer the stairwell will immediately capture your attention, open to both the bridge entrance below and the landing above. The family room and study are vaulted with beamed ceilings and boast walls of glass doors and transoms.
- The dining room has a comfortable, informal feel with its ceiling beams and stacked stone veneer wall.
- The kitchen is two stories with suspended beams and glass that extends to the ceiling. The kitchen and dining areas are flanked by a pantry/bar with room for virtually everything.
- The vaulted screened porch enjoys a stacked stone fireplace and four skylights that splay light into the kitchen.
- The master bedroom has its own deck positioned for seclusion and includes a spacious bath and walk-in closet, making this a private sanctuary. The defining design theme of this home is open spaces with the master bedroom closet being the only interior walls on the main level.
- The upper level includes two bedrooms, each with their own baths and a library / media room. All the upper level spaces are accessible from the balcony overlooking the family room and study.
- The powder room and laundry area are located one half story below the main level at the entrance to the bridge. The bridge leads to a detached garage with a cozy one bedroom apartment, perfect for guests or as an in-law suite.
- Note: This plan has restrictions in parts of North and South Carolina and Georgia. Contact us for availability.