One-Story Contemporary Prairie-Style House Plan for a Rear-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A simple, clean exterior with a metal roof downplays the extravagant interior with all of the must-haves for the modern family.
- Drink in the outdoors from the covered, front porch, which welcomes guests into the foyer. A quiet dining room off the foyer allows for more intimate meals, while a breakfast nook and seating at the kitchen island provides casual dining spaces.
- The desirable, open-concept floor plan allows for easy conversation throughout the shared living spaces, while a double-sided fireplace can be enjoyed from both the family room and back porch.
- Your owner's suite, with elegant tray ceilings, provides plenty of natural light, a 5-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet with access to the laundry / mudroom.
- Discover two additional bedrooms, with a walk-in closet, that share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. The lower level consists of an unfinished, walk-out basement.
- NOTE: The max ridge height is from the lower level to the ridge. The home measures 19'2" from the first floor to the ridge.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,733 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,733 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 246 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 179 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,754 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 7"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12