One-Story Country Style Home
About This Plan
- A front veranda, cedar lattice and solid stone chimney enhance the appeal of this one-story country-style home.
- The open plan begins with the great room, which includes a fireplace and a plant ledge over the wall separating the living space from the country kitchen.
- The U-shaped kitchen provides an island work counter and sliding glass doors to the rear deck and a screened porch.
- The master suite also has a wall closet and a private bath with window seat.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space, please specify preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,298 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Deck: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss