One-Story Craftsman With Multiple Options Inside and Out
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This one-story Craftsman house plan gives you one-level living and comes with multiple options making it a very flexible home to build.
- The foyer leads you to an open floor plan combining the kitchen, cafe and great room into one great space for entertaining. An angled entry opens to the flex room which could be enclosed as a study or made into a third bedroom.
- The master suite is privately located in back and has a walk-in closet with laundry access.
- This one-story house plans gets you two bedrooms and tons of options including three elevations to choose from:
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 42196DB and 42197DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,973 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,973 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 139 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 742 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"