One-Story Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- Covered porches are found at both the front and rear of this one-story farmhouse plan and the rear porch is great for outdoor grilling. An 11'-ceiling distinguishes the living room, as does a corner fireplace.
- The open kitchen with its planning desk is well placed between the bayed eating nook and formal dining room. The study is ideal for a home office.
- Isolated for adult privacy, the master suite includes his and her walk-in closets and a spacious compartmented bath with a garden tub, a separate shower and twin sinks separated by knee space. Note the ceiling fans in both the master bedroom and living room.
- On the other side of the house, the rear-facing bedroom enjoys direct access to a bath that can also be entered from the hall. The other two bedrooms each open to a compartmented bath. The front bedroom features a niche that is just the right size for a desk.
- 9' ceilings are tpical throughout the house plan except in the 11' living room.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: See these 3-bedroom versions - 3403VL (2,069 sq. ft.) and 3408VL (1,771 sq. ft.).
- Gain a bedroom with house plan 3424VL (2,519 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,519 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,519 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 113 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick