One-Story Farmhouse Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Covered porches are found at both the front and rear of this one-story farmhouse plan and the rear porch is great for outdoor grilling. An 11'-ceiling distinguishes the living room, as does a corner fireplace.
- The open kitchen with its planning desk is well placed between the bayed eating nook and formal dining room. The study is ideal for a home office.
- Isolated for adult privacy, the master suite includes his and her walk-in closets and a spacious compartmented bath with a garden tub, a separate shower and twin sinks separated by knee space. Note the ceiling fans in both the master bedroom and living room.
- On the other side of the house, the rear-facing bedroom enjoys direct access to a bath that can also be entered from the hall. The other two bedrooms each open to a compartmented bath. The front bedroom features a niche that is just the right size for a desk.
- 9' ceilings are tpical throughout the house plan except in the 11' living room.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: See these 3-bedroom versions - 3403VL (2,069 sq. ft.) and 3408VL (1,771 sq. ft.).
- Gain a bedroom with house plan 3424VL (2,519 sq. ft.).