One-Story House Plan with a Flexible Terrace Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Enjoy the view from just about everywhere in this mountain house plan! On the main level the master suite boasts a large sitting area with a view, spacious his and her closets and an elegant bath.
- The second bedroom can be finished as a study with built-in bookshelves if preferred.
- The kitchen boasts plenty of work space, a walk-in pantry, access to the screened porch and plenty of views including those of the vaulted great room.
- A large deck is accessed from the great room and the screened porch.
- One of the unique features of this plan is the cozy sunroom off the rec room on the terrace level which also has 2 bedrooms and a bathroom and plenty of storage space. The terrace level can be completed at a later date if desired.
- The 2-car garage is attached by a breezeway and can be angled to suit site conditions or your own personal tastes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,045 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 44' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"