One-Story House Plan with Angled Footprint and Classic Craftsman Styling
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan offers you one-story living with classic Craftsman styling and an angled footprint.
- Double doors within a deep covered front porch open to the great room residing beneath a cathedral ceiling with wood beams and showcasing a fireplace with thinset stone veneer.
- This home plans kitchen and dining area openly interact with the great room for easy entertaining. The kitchen features a large island work area and a roomy walk-in pantry. Entertaining options are expanded by the adjacent dining area, which accesses to a rear patio.
- Just off the kitchen, a mud room with built-in bench and lockers accesses the home's angled 2-car garage.
- The master suite has access to a well-appointed bath area that includes dual sinks, soaking tub, walk-in shower, compartmented toilet and a roomy walk-in closet that has access to the laundry room.
- On the opposite side of the home, two secondary bedrooms share a hall bath and bedroom 2 includes a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,167 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12