One-Story House Plan with Sunken Living Room
About This Plan
- A covered entry with decorative timbers in the gable greet you to this contemporary one-story house plan with a brick and wood exterior.
- A large viewing window in the living room with high ceilings brings in natural light and makes this space live large.
- Step up to the the dining room which is open to the kitchen which has casual seating at the peninsula. Sliding doors on the side open to the porch.
- Two bedrooms share a bath. Laundry and utilities are in the basement which can be finished to give you more heated space or can be used as storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,079 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,079 sq. ft.
- Entry: 35 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,071 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 7"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss