One-Story Modern Home Plan with Separated Living and Sleeping Spaces
About This Plan
- The stunning exterior of this one-story, modern home plan sets your imagination in motion before entering the home. Sleek, yet simple, gable rooflines blend with a living roof to bring the modern style alive.
- The center of the home consists of an open kitchen and living area, with a central fireplace that provides both sides with warmth. The ceiling vaults to 23'2".
- The adjacent dining room neighbors the laundry room, and a double garage takes over the left side of the home.
- The foyer helps to separate the living space from the sleeping rooms, with the largest of the three bedrooms reserved for the homeowner.
- Two bedrooms across the hall share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 120' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 0.25 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss