One Story Ranch House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- From the front, this attractive Ranch house plan appears to be one story, but a finished lower level boosts the square footage by 1,610 square feet.
- There are bay windows front and back and a gorgeous vaulted screened porch for your family to enjoy.
- The home has no formal dining room, just an huge open area connected to the kitchen where you can eat with beautiful views of your back yard.
- Besides the large laundry room, there's a big walk-in coat closet off the garage entry.
- Twin walk-in closets in the master suite give you his and her closets.
- On the finished lower level, there's a giant rec room with built-ins and a big corner fireplace.
- The large wet bar makes it easy to entertain on this level.
- Two extra bedrooms on the floor each have large walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,106 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,610 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,496 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 886 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 956 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss