One Story Split Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- This one story house plan gives you a split bedroom layout maximizing your privacy.
- The foyer has gives all the way to the living room where a fireplace and 12' ceilings great friends and family.
- The kitchen is open to the living room and the nook and the screened porch is steps away for easy al fresco dining.
- A study in front has a vaulted ceiling and is the quitest place in the house.
- The garage has room for 2 cars and a handy recycling center is located right inside the door.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 40177DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 28 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick