One Story Split Bedroom Living
About This Plan
- This European style house plan offers one-story living giving you the convenience of no stairs.
- The master bedroom has a spacious sitting area with 10' ceiling and windows looking out the back. A door leads to your covered patio.
- The living amd family rooms have cathedral ceilings adding volume to these spaces. Seating at the counter ties the family room into the kitchen. Both the dinette and family room access the back patio.
- The dining room is open on two sides. A small angled raised panel wall helps define the space and sets it off from the gallery.
- The study has built-in bookshelves and has views out the back.
- Three bedrooms are cluseter across the home and share two baths. Laundry is conveniently located steps away.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,990 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 690 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick