One Story Traditional House Plan with Flex Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A large flex room off the foyer can serve as an extra bedroom or a study or even a formal dining room - owner's choice.
- This one story home comes with lots of closet space including a walk-in pantry and a large master walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room.
- With the L-shaped living area, you get wonderful views from the kitchen to the informal eating area and the family room.
- The owner's suite is kept separate from the rest of the house and it has a sliding glass door to the rear covered porch.
- The blueprints come with an optional layout for the master suite, allowing you to customize the home to suit each owner.
Optional Master Bedroom
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" 0' 6" 0' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick