One-Story Villa With Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- Inside this serene one-story villa, the identically bayed study and formal dining room are steps from the gallery entry hall, which is enclosed behind double doors.
- Besides the study and dining room, the open living area comprises the gallery, family room, breakfast room and kitchen.
- The angled kitchen has an efficient layout and works well with the breakfast room and the family room with a fireplace.
- Secluded on one side of the house, the master suite features a tray ceiling in the octagonal bedroom and two walk-in closets in the bath, one impressively large. The bath also has a corner spa tub.
- Two family bedrooms each directly access a shared bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard except where noted.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction. See plan 4187DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,801 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,801 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 99 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 60' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery