Open, Airy Ceilings
About This Plan
- Imagine leisurely enjoying a summer's breeze or crisp autumn evening on this old-fashioned country porch.
- Inside, the coziness continues with a warm fireplace. The ceilings start at 8' and slope up to 17' in the center.
- The living room dormer sheds light below.
- The country kitchen adjoins the living room creating a larger living area.
- The kitchen is highlighted by a built-in pantry, peninsula counter and direct access to the screened areaway.
- The secondary bedrooms are located on the first floor and share the full family bath.
- A laundry center is designed into the family bath for added convenience.
- The private, second floor master suite features a private bath and a roomy walk-in closet. Sidewalls start at 5'and slope up to 8' in the center.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,434 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,018 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 416 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 193 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available