Open, Airy Spaces
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This cottage home plan is a throw back to early 20th century southern architecture with its lap siding and stacked stone.
- A covered porch with tapered wood columns and railings welcomes you with its traditional detailing.
- Entering the foyer you will discover a two-story space with an open rail balcony at the upper level.
- A formal dining room is located to your right with a columned entry and access to the kitchen.
- As you enter the vaulted family room you will notice a massive stone fireplace with paned walls of glass on each side. The kitchen is visible from the family room but separated by the staircase. It is open to the breakfast room and boasts generous amounts of cabinetry including a pantry.
- The breakfast room is bright and roomy with a patio door leading to a generous outdoor living space for entertaining and relaxation.
- The mud room is next to the kitchen and includes a desk and large closet for needed storage.
- The laundry room is equipped with cabinet storage and a sink, and the cozy powder room is centrally located for easy access.
- A vestibule entry to the master bedroom creates privacy, and the paneled ceiling and large windows looking out over the porch create a beautiful view.
- A large walk-in closet is located next to the bathroom entrance for easy access. The master bath has separate vanities, a corner soaking tub with corner windows and a glass shower.
- The upper level offers views of the family room and foyer from an open rail balcony establishing a sense of volume as well as reinforcing the homes bright and open design theme.
- Two bedrooms, each with their own bath, and an optional loft comprise the upper level space.