Open and Airy Southern Style Cottage
About This Plan
- Open and Airy, this home plan will charm you inside and out.
- Open from the front of the kitchen to the rear covered porch this house plan feels larger than its footprint suggests.
- The great room has a 10' tray ceiling and is accented with double French doors. A large dining area separates the kitchen from the great room.
- The kitchen was created with the chef of the house in mind. There are lots of cabinets, a movable island, a walk-in pantry, and a raised snack bar.
- The master bedroom and private master bath and walk-in closet give plenty of room for storage. Bedroom 2 is cozy and has a built-in desk area. Bedroom 3 is quaint and has access to bath #2. You can also access bath #2 from the hall.
- The laundry is spacious with lots of cabinets for storage. There are two porches. The front covered porch is long, and the rear covered porch is very deep... the perfect spot to relax after a long day.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,487 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,487 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 176 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front