Open Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This open concept floor plan is visually divided by a graceful 2-sided fireplace. To either side you have front-to-back views making this house feel smaller than its footprint suggests.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room and with the spacious island provides casual eating options.
- Upstairs, the comfortable master bedroom features a walk-in closet and shares the 5-fixture bathroom with two secondary bedrooms.
- Bonus space over the garage gives you room for expansion as does the unfinished basement.
- Related Plans: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 21990DR (2,714 sq. ft.).
- Downsize with house plan 21232DR (1,628 sq. ft.). Get more room and a 2 car garage with house plan 21824DR (2,447 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 903 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 892 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 352 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss