Open Concept Narrow Lot Home Plan
About This Plan
- This affordable, energy-efficient and compact open concept house plan was designed for especially narrow lot patio home developments.
- The simplistic design is easy on the budget and delivers the look of a much larger home. 2x6 walls and a host of other energy efficient features cuts the cost of heating and cooling this home in half with with only minimal associated extra building costs.
- The main living areas are very open and bright with expansive glass views to the side courtyard. A real wood burning brick fireplace is a nice touch.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the lower level and only steps away from the main living areas. Two large closets and an adjoining fully appointed bath complete the perfect master suite.
- Two upstairs bed rooms each have large closets and a shared bath.
- An oversized double garage has a convenient storage area and the double door entry enhances the exterior appearance.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,452 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 898 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 554 sq. ft.
- Entry: 27 sq. ft.
- Storage: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick