Open Dining Room
About This Plan
- Double doors lead into the two-story foyer of this large family home plan that has both a deck and a vaulted screened-in porch.
- The formal dining room is open to both the foyer and the dinette.
- A corner fireplace in the great room makes the perfect focal point and sliding glass doors lead to the vaulted screened-in porch.
- Both the mud room and laundry room are close by the kitchen along with a powder room.
- On the second floor, the owner's suite enjoys a vaulted ceiling and its own private bath.
- Unfinished bonus space adds further options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,303 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,288 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 273 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 796 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss