About This Plan
- This well-designed home easily accommodates four bedrooms while maintaining an open feel throughout.
- The two-story foyer can be accessed from the covered front porch or through the three-car garage.
- The spacious living room unfolds beautifully into the formal dining room past decorative columns. The adjacent kitchen features an island cooktop, a roomy pantry and a sunny breakfast nook with sliding glass doors to a backyard deck. The utility room is conveniently nearby.
- Open to the kitchen area, the family room showcases a large bay window and a cozy fireplace.
- Upstairs, the master suite boasts an 11'-ft. vaulted ceiling, a dramatic Palladian window and a walk-in closet. The private master bath features a garden tub.
- The three remaining bedrooms share a second full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 987 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 833 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 987 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 35' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 637 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Photo Gallery