Open Floor Cottage
About This Plan
- This cottage style two-story home features an open floor plan and two story ceilings with an overlooking loft making it feel even larger than it is.
- The kitchen, dining and living room all blend together to create an open floor plan with two-story ceilings above.
- The breakfast bar overlooks the dining and living rooms and is flanked by three columns giving the living area of this home a classic feel.
- The master suite features a cathedral ceiling, spacious bathroom with jacuzzi tub and large walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom is located away from the master to the front of the house and is accompanied by a main floor full bath.
- Upstairs you find the loft that overlooks the living and dining rooms as well as two additional bedrooms and another full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,257 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,677 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 580 sq. ft.
- Deck: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss