Open Floor Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A growing family looking to purchase that all-important first home need look no further than this 1,145 square foot home plan. Not only is the open floor design enticing, the handsome exterior makes the street appeal a big plus.
- The first thing to catch your eye is the covered front porch, with attractive railing. To the right of the recessed entry, is the kitchen-dining area. The generous dining room will enhance any meal. A large picture window admits the available light, and delivers a clear view of the surrounding landscape.The U-shaped kitchen has all the built-in appliances, a sizable pantry and a garden window.
- To the left of the entry, the isolated master suite will guarantee your privacy. There is plenty of room here, with 152 square feet of sleeping area, a private bathroom and a spacious walk-in closet. Extra closet space is on hand just outside the master suite.
- The living room is the main gathering place in the home plan. There is easy access to the back patio.
- The two identical secondary bedrooms, separated by a full bathroom, each has a nice sized window and an ample closet. These rooms can have many functions. They can be sealed off until guests are present, or perhaps converted into a home office, library, sewing or exercise room.
- The washer and dryer are located in the garage. A separate entry into the house allows you to carry groceries directly into the kitchen.