Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Two large windows flanking the front door of this French Country home plan give it its classic style.
- Upon entering the house you find a spacious open floor plan with only two columns between you and the main living areas.
- A formal dining room looks out the front of the house and lies close to the kitchen.
- In front of you, the family room has a fireplace and access to the rear porch.
- A corner island in the kitchen has a double sink and eating bar.
- Dine informally in the spacious breakfast area.
- All of the main areas feature 12' ceilings.
- Bedroom 4 is off by itself near the kitchen, hall bath, the laundry room and the computer nook.
- The master is on the opposite side of the home with a stunning recessed ceiling, private access to the rear porch and private sitting area.
- The master bath has a whirlpool tub and separate shower with his and her vanities and water closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,420 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,420 sq. ft.
- Storage: 74 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 159 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 87' 9"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick