Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Sturdy colums set on stone bases support the front porch of this Craftsman style home.
- Inside, all the informal room,s are set in the rear with an open floor plan that allows the family chef to be part of the action.
- A vaulted screened porch makes for great outdoor dining.
- Each of the second floor bedrooms has a large walk-in closet for great storage.
- The owner's suite has a vaulted ceiling and its own private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,404 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,359 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss