Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This attractive design features an open floor plan with an easy flow.
- The foyer leads to the great room, which in turn leads to an archway to the kitchen-dining area. The kitchen includes a built-in desk and an island with a snack bar.
- Accessed from the kitchen, an enclosed rear porch opens to a sunny deck.
- The first-floor master suite features a walk-in closet and a bath with a whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, share a hall bath. A bonus room over the garage awaits future expansion.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,272 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,508 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 764 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,508 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 443 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 253 sq. ft.
- Deck: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick