Open Floor Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Nine-foot ceiling heights throughout this traditional home reinforce the open floor plan.Cascading gables and a sheltered entry porch add appeal to the front.
- Only an island with two sinks and a curved eating counter separates the kitchen from the bayed dining room and the great room. The kitchen is convenient to the laundry and the mud room.
- In the great room, note the cabinetry that flanks the fireplace. The great room opens to the patio in back, which continues to the two-bay, side-entry carport with its storage area.
- Located in back for privacy, the master suite includes both linear and walk-in closets in the compartmented bath. Two front-facing bedrooms, both with walk-in closets, share another full bath with the rest of the house.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.