3-Bed House Plan with an Open Floor Plan for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Country French styling on this narrow lot house plan lends an air of elegance.
- The small foyer with a coat closet ushers you into the family room with soaring 12' ceilings and an elegant corner fireplace.
- The family room is open to both the dining room and kitchen, adding a sense of spaciousness.
- Compact in size, the kitchen is quite up to the demands of a southern Louisiana chef with a large center island with sink, plenty of counter top to work with and a walk in pantry.
- The master bedroom is also impressive with a recessed ceiling and three windows that look out the back of your lot. You will also find a bit of privacy in the master as it is on the opposite side of the house from the other two bedrooms. Your master bath features a whirlpool tub and large walk-in closet.
- The other two bedrooms share a bath and are well-sized.
- In the rear, the covered porch is a great place to catch the evening breeze.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,847 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,847 sq. ft.
- Storage: 50 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 9"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick