Open Floor Plan in Split Bedroom Design
About This Plan
- Transitional style brings together the best elements of traditional and contemporary on the outside of this home plan. Vertical siding and cedar shingle accents at the gable ends complement an entry with sidelight and skylight.
- The floor plan is open and offers a split bedroom design.
- The great room and dining room are at the back of the plan and form one large area for gathering and eating.
- Sliding doors in the dining room lead to the rear yard; a fireplace in the great room keeps things snug.
- An L-shaped kitchen offers an island cook top and has a window sink and pantry.
- The family and guest bedrooms are tucked behind the garage and share a full hall bath.
- The master suite is at the other end of the house and has a salon with vaulted ceiling and bath with walk-in closet and dual sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,463 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,463 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss