This 4 bedrom house plan artfully uses columns, stairwells, ceiling height changes, shelving, and floor coverings to help identify the boundaries of major living spaces. Its open floor plan allows for great convectional air flow and creates a sense of expansiveness that cannot be achieved in more compartmentalized house plans.
An elegant covered porch leads you to the foyer with vaulted ceiling. Beyond a 2-story light well filters in natural light.
The office/study has windows on two walls and nooks for desks. A powder room is steps away.
The main floor master suite has a large walk-in closet and five-fixture bath.
The living room has a 2-sided fireplace and media center built of natural wood and stone that separates it from the dining and kitchen area. A bar top counter adjoins the fireplace, and makes a great serving surface for social events.
The kitchen counter forms an informal dining spot served by barstools. Just beyond, the screened porch is a perfect spot for out door dining. The adjacent sun deck gives you an additional outdoor option.
A short hallway leading from the kitchen goes to the garage and accesses the utility room and a hall pantry.
Upstairs find three bedrooms, one with a private bath. A hallway leads to the bonus area over the garage.
This is home is shown with solar panels which is an option outside of the plans. The home can be built without panels without sacrificing the integrity of the design.
All of our plans are designed by licensed architects and residential building designers. Each plan is designed to meet nationally recognized building codesforthe year they were created
No two plans are the same. We strongly encourage you to contactus for the contents ofany plan you may be interested inpurchasing.
Below is a listing of sheets typically included in our plans
1. Foundation Plan ‐ shows the foundation details.
2. Floor Plan ‐ shows the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc. of each level of the house.
3. Exterior Elevations ‐ show the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and roof pitches.
4. Building Cross Section ‐ shows details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections detail the construction of the home, insulation, flooring and roofing.
5. Interior Elevations (when available) ‐ show the details of cabinets such as those found in the kitchen, bathroom and utility room, fireplaces and other special interior features.
6. Roof Plan ‐ provides a bird’s eye view of the roof's valleys, ridges and dormers, if applicable
7. Electrical Plan (when available) ‐ shows the suggested locations for fixtures and outlets. Please contact us to see if an electrical plan is included in the plan set.
8. Notes & Details ‐ provides information for structural specifications, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and wood specifications, thermal and moisture protection and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.
All of our plans are designed to provide the information needed to build your home. Because of the wide range of requirements throughout states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all of the information required by your building department. If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing the plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp the plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
Important Extras: Sold separately
1. Readable reverse Plans ‐ The layout is reversed and all the writing is corrected so you can read the writing. With this option, all of your sets will appear the way you want to build the home. This option is available for an additional charge.
2. Mirror Reverse Plans ‐ The lettering and dimensions will read backwards, so you will need to order at least one set non-reversed as a reference copy.
3. Itemized List of Materials (when available) ‐ includes the quantity, type and size of materials needed to build your home.