Open Floor Plan Stunner
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Facebook photo album.
- This 4 bedrom house plan artfully uses columns, stairwells, ceiling height changes, shelving, and floor coverings to help identify the boundaries of major living spaces. Its open floor plan allows for great convectional air flow and creates a sense of expansiveness that cannot be achieved in more compartmentalized house plans.
- An elegant covered porch leads you to the foyer with vaulted ceiling. Beyond a 2-story light well filters in natural light.
- The office/study has windows on two walls and nooks for desks. A powder room is steps away.
- The main floor master suite has a large walk-in closet and five-fixture bath.
- The living room has a 2-sided fireplace and media center built of natural wood and stone that separates it from the dining and kitchen area. A bar top counter adjoins the fireplace, and makes a great serving surface for social events.
- The kitchen counter forms an informal dining spot served by barstools. Just beyond, the screened porch is a perfect spot for out door dining. The adjacent sun deck gives you an additional outdoor option.
- A short hallway leading from the kitchen goes to the garage and accesses the utility room and a hall pantry.
- Upstairs find three bedrooms, one with a private bath. A hallway leads to the bonus area over the garage.
- This is home is shown with solar panels which is an option outside of the plans. The home can be built without panels without sacrificing the integrity of the design.