Open Floor Plan Traditional House
About This Plan
- A delightful open floor plan gives this Traditional house plan a feeling of spaciousness.
- The formal dining room has a tray ceiling and two entrances to the informal family area in back.
- Here, the leisure room, kitchen and dinette form one long room with two sliding glass doors to take you out to the wide covered lanai.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home with the master suite scoring a quiet location in the back.
- Homeowners get two huge walk-in closets and a double tray ceiling.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82142KA and 82144KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss