Open Floor Plan Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A lovely hip roof and brick exterior are a good start to this Traditioan house plan but there's so much more inside.
- Vaulted and tray ceilings and a huge open layout make this home a delight to live in.
- The T-shaped informal area of the home combines the kitchen, breakfast nook and family room, all under a vaulted ceiling.
- In the master bedroom, a coffered ceiling unites the sleeping and sitting area.
- Even the spacious master bathroom is vaulted.
- Send the kids up to the rec room to play. There's even a full bathroom so you could use this space as an extra bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,110 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 399 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12