Open Floor Plan with Bedroom Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Crafted with elements of shake, stone and brick, this Traditional house plan has adorable curb appeal.
- Open spaces best describe this plan, designed with the grand room, breakfast area and kitchen open and flowing.
- Built-in cabinetry and a fireplace detail the grand room.
- Outdoor living is afforded with a large covered porch located just off the grand room.
- The second floor comes with two options. You get both and choose which one to build. One gives you a loft with 3 bedrooms and a media room and the other a loft with 4 bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,331 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,990 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,341 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 10"
- Depth: 61' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 422 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front