Open Great Room
About This Plan
- Traditional in style, but craftsman in detail, this two-story home will blend easily into old and new neighborhoods.
- Massive support columns on the porch welcome you inside where you'll be drawn inside by the open plan design.
- The great room is exceptionally spacious and includes space for an optional corner fireplace, while the adjacent kitchen and dining areas blend to make a space large enough for entertaining even large groups.
- Three bedrooms are located upstairs where the master will pamper mom with its extra large walk-in closet and private bath.
- The remaining two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom and have direct access to the second floor laundry room just outside their doors.
- A spacious two-stall garage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 819 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 831 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 30' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss