Open Interior with Elevator a Plus
About This Plan
- This house plan features a contemporary facade and has a wide open floor plan.
- A curved party bar is a main attraction in the open family room area. It has great views of the main part of the house and all the accountrements of any serious entertainment bar.
- The kitchen is spacious and has a butlery and pantry between it and the formal dining room. A study is secluded behind french doors and has a wall of built-ins.
- A bedroom is in the back with an elevator steps away.
- The upper level has the large master suite with sitting area with built-in benches. Note the spacious walk-in closets.
- There are 3 more bedroom suites as well as a spacious game room with bar and a tech area perfect for a study or music room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,018 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,268 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 99' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss