Open Living Area
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Hipped roof lines, stately columns and a front door surrounded by glass add street appeal to this one-story house plan. Inside, the open living area makes the most of its space.
- The living areas are topped by 10-foot ceilings with the bedrooms, utility room and dining room having nine-foot ceilings. An angled counter with a breakfast bar demarcates the kitchen. There are formal and informal dining areas, both of which enjoy built-in china cabinets.
- In the family area, an entertainment center borders the fireplace. A large screened porch can be accessed from here.
- Isolated in back, the master suite features a tray ceiling in the bedroom and a large bath with walk-in closet, twin sinks, garden tub and separate shower.
- On the other side of the house, two more bedrooms have direct access to a second compartmented bath. Equipped with two closets, the front-facing study could also serve as a guest room or fourth bedroom.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. With minor modifications, a basement plan can be extracted from the crawl space foundation. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: Need a front-entry garage? See house plan 8464JH