Open Living Area, European Design
3 - 4
About This Plan
- European in feeling, this split-bedroom design offers an open informal living area and a flexible room off the foyer that can serve as either a formal living room or a fourth bedroom.
- Covered porches are found in both front and back. Backyard views can be enjoyed from the eating nook, the kitchen and the great room, where windows flank the fireplace.
- The private master suite includes a large walk-in closet and an elegant bath with a corner garden tub, a separate shower and separate vanities for him and her.
- On the other side of the house, two more full baths serve the other bedrooms.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 11' living area.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,545 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 603 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick