Open Living Area with Cathedral Ceiling
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A covered porch runs across the width of this home plan across the front, while French doors lead from the dining room to a small porch in back.
- A cathedral ceiling unites the open living area, which is warmed by a fireplace. A curved peninsula counter includes a long eating bar and separates the kitchen from the living and dining rooms.
- Adding storage space, a wide pantry closet is sited in the utility room.
- The master suite has walk-in closets for both him and her and a 10' ceiling. An antique tub offers a wonderful place to soak.
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: For a version of this house plan with two bedrooms upstairs, see 7404RD.
- Don't need a garage? See house plans 7410RD and 74015RD.