Open Living Area with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Replete with gables, dormers and an arched entry porch, this traditional design offers an open living
- area that leads to a screened porch.
- Inviting archways lead to the large living area comprised of the kitchen with a central island, pantry
- closet and an angled eating bar, the nook and the living room, which has a corner fireplace, and access
- to the porch in back.
- On one side of the house, the master suite features a special ceiling treatment, a walk-in closet and a
- bath with a garden tub and separate shower. Bedroom two is close to the hall bath.
- The other side of the house features bedrooms three and four which share a bath.
- Ceiling heights range from 8' to 11'.
- Foundation: Slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,218 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 325 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick