Open Living Area With See-Through Fireplace
About This Plan
- With a wrap-around porch on the exterior, this country house plan features an open living area inside. As an added bonus, it comes in multiple elevations and reverse reversions.
- A see-through fireplace can be enjoyed from either the bayed living room or the dining room.
- The kitchen is well thought out and includes a pantry, angled eat-at island and an adjacent nook. An angled door leads to a back deck perfect for dining 'al fresco.'
- Upstairs, the master suite includes a walk-in closet and a private bathroom with a corner garden tub. The two family bedrooms each have direct access to the other full bath.
- Stairs lead to the bonus room over the two-car garage, completing the upper level.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 2166DR (two-car front-entry garage).
- For alternate elevations, see house plan 21570DR and 2101DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,391 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,405 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 986 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Wrap Around Porch
- Corner Lot
- Photo Gallery