Open Living Areas
About This Plan
- Step into the foyer of this stately home plan and you are greeted with views of wide open spaces.
- Straight ahead is the step-down library with a fireplace flanked by bookshelves. Columns define the hall and the spacious formal dining room. Picture family gatherings in the huge grand room with tray ceiling and double doors leading to the covered porch.
- Another huge room can be found in the informal keeping room that shares space with the morning room. A long built-in cabinet makes the perfect spot for buffet dining.
- The laundry room and all the bedrooms are located on the second floor with the master suite enjoying its own sitting room.
- See this modified version of this house plan: 12026JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,529 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,719 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick