Open Main Floor Living
About This Plan
- Stone, shingle and siding grace the exterior of this open house plan. Step in off the covered front porch and hang your coat in the hall closet.
- A 2-sided fireplace separates the great room from the hearth room. This is open to the dinette and kitchen.
- In the kitchen, a large island has ample seating for informal meals. A corner pantry is a nice touch.
- Take more formal meals in the dining room separated from the great room by an arched opening.
- A corner study provides a quiet retreat off the entry.
- A mudroom with large closet and bench seating helps minimize messes coming in from the 3-car garage.
- Upstairs, french doors lead you to the master suite with raised ceiling. The 5-fixture bath also features a huge walk-in closet. Three bedrooms all have walk-ins and laundry is centralized upstairs as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,766 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 6"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss