Open Split-Bedroom Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Special ceiling treatments reinforce the spacious feeling of this split-bedroom transitional residence, where interest is added by rooms placed on angles, some with unusual shapes. In back, a covered lanai provides a great area for outdoor relaxation.
- From the entry foyer, you view the oversized grand room and the five-sided dining room. The informal quarters in back comprise a kitchen with angled island and walk-in pantry, a bayed breakfast area and an angular gathering room complete with fireplace. Two secondary bedrooms each access a compartmented bath.
- Secluded on the other side of the house, the master retreat includes a sitting area, his and her walk-in closets, and a super-luxurious bath.
- Instead of the stucco facade shown, this plan is also available with a brick facade and minor changes in the floor plan.
- Related Plans: Get a an angled master sitting area with house plan 17546LV (crawlspace)
and 17547LV (basement).