Opening and Welcoming Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Four spacious gathering spaces fill the lower level, and all five upper rooms could be used as bedrooms, if needed. The deep bonus room and storage space extend over the three-car garage. Shuttered windows and a keystone-arch give the home an open, welcoming look.
- Entering, you find yourself in a naturally bright foyer. Muted light washes in through sidelights and a wide transom. An opening on the left leads into the living room. On the right, another accesses the dining room, which links with the kitchen.
- A roomy, window-bright family room and nook serves as a magnet for every-day activities.
- Windows flank the gas fireplace, fill most of the family room's rear wall, and wrap around two sides of the nook's rectangular bay.
- A raised eating bar separate the gathering space from the kitchen.
- Upstairs, the master suite boasts a luxurious soaking tub, dual vanity, shower, walk-in closet and private toilet.
- Three other bedrooms share a two-section bathroom, and a nearby laundry chute provides soiled items with quick transport to the utility room.
- Families that don't need a fifth bedroom could use the den as a study, homework room, library, exercise space, or what have you, and still have the bonus room to play with. Its side gables create cozy nooks for reading or sewing.