Option for Two-Level Living
About This Plan
- This splendid ranch emphasizes its brick exterior with the use of brick quoins and stone keys above the double-hung windows. The recessed entry adds a welcoming note.
- Access to every room on the main floor is facilitated by the openness of the plan. The living room has a cozy fireplace and large windows that provide an excellent view to the rear. A gazebo ceiling makes the dining area special.
- Containing a walk-in pantry and a central island, the good-sized kitchen is handy to the laundry room with its access to the three-stall, side-entry garage.
- The master suite features a walk-in closet and a bath with a whirlpool garden tub, corner shower and twin sinks. The second bedroom and the third bedroom or den share a full bath in the hall.
- Finishing the daylight basement adds a spacious recreation room with easy access to the patio. Also located on this level are an additional bedroom, a sewing room, a full bath and an unfinished area.
- Foundation: daylight basement.
- See house plan 894196AH for a more economical version of this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,590 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss