About This Plan
- This attractive bungalow home plan comes in three sizes all featuring a large open living and dining area and a first floor master bedroom suite.
- With three bedrooms and two full bathrooms plus a powder room, there's room for more people than you'd think in a home plan of this size.
- The L-shaped galley kitchen has a breakfast bar that opens to the dining room.
- The second floor offers two bedrooms and a shared full bathroom and abundant easily accessible storage.
- The Arts and Crafts inspired exterior offers a side to side gable roof and a front shed dormer, a covered front and rear porch, and an exterior storage room.
- At 30' wide it is ideally suited for a narrow lot.
- Related Plans: Downsize and go narrower - 26'8" - with house plan 10034TT (41' deep) and 10061TT (39' deep).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 10033TT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,512 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,015 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 497 sq. ft.
- Storage: 243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick