Option to Expand
About This Plan
- This one-story house plan comes with the option to expand above the garage. If you do, you'll get an additional 460 square feet of space to be put to most any use.
- The main floor delivers an open split bedroom floor plan with the great room taking center stage.
- A 2-sided fireplace divides the open area creating a sunroom in back.
- The kitchen is roomy and has great sightlines across the home and out the back.
- The master bedroom enjoys a spacious sitting room and has ccess to the sunroom. And don't miss the huge walk-in closet.
- Two bedrooms share a bath across the home where you'll also find the laundry conveniently located out of the way of traffic.
- The 2-car garage is roomy and makes unloading groceries a breeze.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,201 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,201 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 847 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 63' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick