Optional Bonus Room or Fourth Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Richly detailed on the outside, this Northwest home plan has accents of metal roofing, a shed dormer and beautiful decorative shutters to compliment the board and battan and shakes siding.
- The magnificent two-story foyer is your first impression of the home.
- In back, a gorgeous coffered ceiling and transom windows make the great room special.
- The open floor plan lets you look all the way through the breakfast nook to the gourmet kitchen with its island, walk-in pantry and double ovens.
- A main floor master suite is topped by an elegant tray ceiling and even the master bathroom gets a vaulted ceiling.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, share a hall bathroom.
- Finish off the spacious optional bonus room and add an extra bath, if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,351 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,745 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 606 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 392 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,745 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12